Sunday, August 27, 2023

Success

Traffic has never been a concern for me and although my old blog grew to numbers I had not expected, I was less satisfied with it than this one. When your focus changes a little bit, so does the demographic of your readership.

I've always seen blogging as a vehicle to explore concepts as well as personal feelings which lead to personal growth. We advance our own cause and perhaps help others in the process. The perspectives we hold certainly aren't the same and those who disagree with us may be lost in the process but we do not hold and express viewpoints to appeal to the greatest number of people. We express truth as we understand it.

If the aim is to grow as a person, then the person who writes today must necessarily be a different version than the one who wrote yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Gender Performativity

Judith Butler's theory of gender performativity....