Thursday, September 21, 2023

Two energies

I tend to be a serious person and in that sense my blog reflects that. I am not devoid of a sense of humor by any means but my time as a child is over and I have no intention of trying to relive it.

However I believe it is possible to possess a youthful sense of frivolity without trading away our knowledge and composure. Maybe what we should want is to retain a childlike sense of wonder while embracing how we have been matured and honed through life experience.

I now think that living fully in the present moment is the key to balancing those two energies of youthful curiosity and the power of grounded observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Gender Performativity

Judith Butler's theory of gender performativity....