Monday, April 1, 2024

Hesitant

I run around all over the city in the mornings and take buses and metros to places I have known for years. The places have changed but it is I who has changed much more. The psyche has been remade.

It has not been an easy task but one so important that it was worth all the effort. I have learned that transgender people cannot escape their essence no matter how hard they try. All they can do is suppress what is there in their core right from the outset. I now protect that essence with an increasingly calm interior and exterior.

If I can do it anyone can for, if you recall, you won't find a more initially hesitant participant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Insufferable

The latest episode of "Piers Morgan Uncensored" features Jordan Peterson which I could not watch because at some point I would suf...