Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Betrayal

When people look up and glance at you on public transit they want to get a sense of your energy. If they see self-assured and right in your skin they typically look elsewhere (unless they are a creepy or weird individual).

When I wasn't quite there yet, I was giving away an energy of discomfort that was very detectable. My facial expression and body language would betray me.

The more I tapped into authenticity the more the problem went away to the point where today I am a chatterbox with nice people.

We realize that we are always ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

An unfortunate constant

The current American political climate is an exaggerated version of what is happening elsewhere in the world. The right wing has been radica...