Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Courage

Relaxing into the self necessitates that we trust our instincts which I resisted doing for a very long time. I felt that my mind had been playing tricks on me and that I could somehow realign myself with the rest of society even if it meant being less happy.

The content I have shared recently from the transgender woman  who calls herself Lauren Sunshine shows how an introspective, organic and spiritual approach to accepting what our core is telling us is so instrumental. She has taken a one day at a time exploration and allowed change to happen at the speed it needs to. She has shut out the rest of the world and it's opinions to arrive at authenticity even if it rubs against the grain of expectation.

Some people tell me that this takes courage but I insist that we do this to make our life easier. We deal with internal conflict and embrace who we are to see anxiety subside and serenity install itself. It is self help.

Plus, once we no longer care what others think, courage is not so much required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

An unfortunate constant

The current American political climate is an exaggerated version of what is happening elsewhere in the world. The right wing has been radica...