Friday, September 13, 2024

Transgender joy

It is possible to find transgender joy but I needed it to come from a deeper place than fleeting euphoria and for dysphoria to be much better managed.

It began to come when I was able to plant a foothold in identity and permanently stop seeing Joanna as a compartmentalized character I would trot out for dysphoria relief; for she is me and I am her. I needed to mature my inherent nature to where the rest of my psychology was. It is why I much prefer where I am now by leaps and bounds over where I used to be even just a few short years ago. People can see the difference as much as I feel it.

For my joy is much deeper and more filled with self-assurance even as we will still all have our little life ups and downs. 

It's called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

An unfortunate constant

The current American political climate is an exaggerated version of what is happening elsewhere in the world. The right wing has been radica...