Thursday, June 22, 2023

Station W

Station W is one of the cool little cafés in my hood where I have my morning espresso machiatto. The main street it's on becomes pedestrian until late October and on the weekends and evenings it is packed with people eating on terraces and just hanging out.

I as a morning person like my cool mornings before the heat sets in and this a great place to write a blog post or catch up on news. The young barista is so friendly and we chat while she prepares my coffee.

Eventually I will get used to this retirement thing and learn to not feel guilty about treating myself a bit. One can become addicted to the rat race even if it isn't good for us anymore.






No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Detransition after 25 years

Everyone has a story and this is Sam's...