Thursday, July 27, 2023

Simple

Increasingly I keep things simple. Makeup use is more sparse and my choices more subtle over the years. I don't want to waste time getting ready but also want to look put together. My latest lipstick is almost neutral and yet it does the trick. It's almost like I want to look like I'm not wearing any. The girl at Sephora was helpful with my choice.

Finding your look in some ways parallels the internal process you go through.  The closer you get to your identity, the more you want to remove the extraneous and simplify everything.

You stick to essentials and focus more than ever on what's inside your noggin'



No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Imperfection

The longer we've lived the more holes there are to patch. Yes, we have gained experience but life has also handed us some challenges whi...