Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Deep dive

Have you performed a brutally honest appraisal of the motivations for your gender variance? When I started blogging I had an issue with transsexual women and a fear that I might need to medically transition. I did everything to distance myself and the knowledge today that I am close but no cigar is completely fine.

After years of work I know who I am and perhaps so do you. But if you still aren't sure, that deep dive awaits you. My reasoning being that, without one, we risk an inadequate response to our needs not to mention having whatever descriptor we use for ourselves become completely irrelevant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

This was Hartford

Victim to urban sprawl and horrible civic planning. Car culture did not help....