Monday, October 16, 2023

Real life test

I am now completely convinced that, when in doubt, the ideal method for knowing what to do as a gender variant person (particularly if gender dysphoric) is to real life test. Immersing yourself in another gender role for an extended period will allow us to know where our battery limit lies and for any novelty to wear off should that be the case.

When something is seen as special because it's not indulged frequently enough, it may take on more significance than it need to. Nothing like a real life test to confirm where we need to go or conversely what we should definitely avoid.

I know that it has helped me immensely and confirmed my decision to remain at social transition; something I could not have known otherwise.

3 comments:

  1. I 100% endorse this. I live as a woman at home. I don't think I will officially transition due to logistics. But, how I see myself has changed over the last 4 years when I stopped the denials. Doing things in secret versus being open at home on a daily basis really opened my eyes to how I see myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever works for you is right

      Delete
    2. Also, your psychology is definitely changed by doing this :)

      Delete

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Imperfection

The longer we've lived the more holes there are to patch. Yes, we have gained experience but life has also handed us some challenges whi...