Friday, October 6, 2023

Well meaning

This morning I was sitting with Pierrete and Sylvie over coffee at the public market and the question of young people undergoing gender transitions was suddenly brought up. Without tipping my hand that I am transgender I explained my views very clearly that while there is always a small proportion who err, for the most part we are doing the right thing when working in tandem with parents and concerned professionals with experience.

They listened intently and agreed with me. I even used the example of how left handedness exploded once people were not slapped on the hand for writing with them and how gay and lesbians used to marry and deny their truth.

It's confirmed to me more and more that people are well meaning and considerate but just need to be educated and no better example than these two nice ladies; one in her late sixties and the other well into her seventies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Time to think

Some young detransitioners are saying what I am; namely that you can be a masculine woman or feminine man without getting caught up in whate...