Saturday, October 21, 2023

Who knows

I treated myself to some big hoops yesterday as I thought what the heck; life is short and I'm not exactly breaking the bank :)

This coming week I've got a lunch with four amazing ladies from the office who were not only great colleagues but among my biggest supporters as I slowly came out over an extended period to those closest to me. Some of them have known for as long as 5 years.

The fact that there is a mix of people who know I am transgender and those who don't stopped concerning me quite a while back. For example I have a lunch with Louise this Sunday and she still does not know as we met while I was working at home during the pandemic. I am not rushing to do anything about that and it will happen when and if it needs to.

All throughout I am always myself which does not change depending on who knows or who doesn't. I am always me.

We aim above all to be true to ourselves and whoever doesn't like it it's their problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Imperfection

The longer we've lived the more holes there are to patch. Yes, we have gained experience but life has also handed us some challenges whi...