Monday, November 13, 2023

Wonders for the psyche

I'm a fairly feminine creature or so I've been told and yet one of the things which helped me most was fusing my masculine and feminine energies together. In other words, rather than use Joanna as a sporadic outlet for femininity as I did starting from a very young age, I needed to fuse both energies into one person in order to complete my journey.

The result has been soothing and harmonious and has also reduced the need and desire to overdress and overthink. As I am the same person every day, it tones everything down as it's no longer a rare outing. So even as I appreciate that not everyone can do this, it has done wonders for my psyche and life balance as I am one being and not two (happy being just one:))

Thus transition is what you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Gender Performativity

Judith Butler's theory of gender performativity....