Friday, December 15, 2023

At its most basic

Sometimes simplying things is best which is why basic self questioning along the lines of "who I am" versus "what I do" can be extremely useful. I have sometimes read comments like "I don't know why I do this only I that know I need to" almost suggestive of a compulsion which would then invite more questioning about why we would express it in that fashion. Conversely, others may be very certain that they are well immersed in a sense of identity.

The point here is we need to establish how much weight and relevance the impetus towards gender variance holds for us and whether it is pastime or considerably more and, if it is the latter, then we reflect on how much more. 

Without understanding its relevance and meaning, we won't be able to give it the attention it needs or does not which is about establishing perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Crossing the concourse