Saturday, December 9, 2023

Diagnosis

I have for the longest time known that I am transsexual (and stated so years ago in my writing) and that means we need to come to a place of resolution if we are to live in a healthy way in the world. Dressing up occasionally does not really work well for us although I tried that for many years just to take the edge of my dysphoria. The good news is that since transsexualism is graded we can come up with our own tailor made solution to achieve a balanced life.

Transsexuals are born that way and nothing will change that no matter how much you don't want to be one (and I tried very hard not to). Hence the best approach is self-acceptance and finding a workable solution (which I have) to something we typically know from very young is up with our gender.

The most important thing to understand in this process was what I could change and what I could not. How much could be self delusion and how much was part of my hard wiring. Once you do the mental homework you will come to know the formula you need to subscribe to. Language can be a powerful thing which can help talk us into or out of things but we need to look past it for a time until we are sure of a personal diagnosis.

I have never been so sure of who I am in my life although I only mention it as a postscript because absolutely nothing of my current approach will change going forward.

Absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

God only knows