Saturday, December 30, 2023

Jack Molay

Jack Molay and I have been corresponding on and off for about 11 years now and having talked with him this afternoon, I can attest to the fact that he is every bit as pleasant and interesting a person as I had expected. Coming from similar backgrounds and same generation it made our conversation that much easier. We spoke largely about the change in climate with the younger generation of gender variant and transgender people and how they are much more free psychologically.

As someone who grew up with plenty of stigma surrounding who I am, I credit Jack's blog with helping me tremendously in the final leg of my journey towards self-acceptance.

Needless to say there will be more overlaps in the future! :)

2 comments:

  1. It was great talking to you, Joanna! As, I said, I have learned a lot from you during this years. The fact that we have managed to create a community where people can talk openly about all kinds of gender variance has helped many to get free from transphobic stereotypes and prejudices, external and internalized. That makes me glad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed as you have a massive shift in stigma especially with the GenZ who are very open about who they are and less likely to have ingested toxic messages that they need repairing. There is hope for us human yet! So much fun chatting:)

      Delete

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Take 2

A kickass homage. From Ukraine with love....