Thursday, December 7, 2023

Why still write

My old blog was erased in error but it chronicled a transgender person's journey towards self-acceptance I would have preferred stay up. That I am more pleased with this version is because the person writing is calmer. However it no longer holds relevance for many as most transitioners tend to move on and part-time gender variant people have other blogs they go to. Unsurprisingly my traffic has gone down as a result which isn't really very important to me.

I don't possess a keen interest in fashion or in chronicling every day normality and perhaps the blog will one day end but not via inadvertent erasure. What does interest me is human nature and how we attain fairness and justice in a world that seems to often prefer to operate without either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Message in a bottle

Still rocking in his 70's...