Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Nailed

I hate getting nailed for coffee and it can even be somewhat good but if you are taking advantage  of people I won't come back. I don't care if you are sitting at the edge of old Montreal. It's even more galling when a place with a much higher quality and nestled in the old city is much better and cheaper. It just happened to be full today.

I won't say how much I paid for my coffee because I am so embarrassed. It's even worse when the machine asks you for a tip which is the new normal.

It's been officially crossed off my list.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

When I talk about transition

When I talk about transition I am referring mostly to a mental journey and not a physical one because the latter is far less important.  If ...