Friday, April 5, 2024

Resting point

Cleanup work for an older transgender person is about reconciling past with present. Forward movement happens which runs counter to everything we were taught very early in life and with each step comes a need to close a mental gap with that instruction.

Because I have always been so obstinate my journey has been slower than many but I think more sure-footed. Each new level had to be tested thoroughly to see if it fit within the natural boundaries I was living with. The only goal was to seek stability.

Today I more than ever recommend the idea of avoiding a label and simply pressing forward by testing where we need to be. The label will come once we have come to the resting point which most benefits our psyche.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Insufferable

The latest episode of "Piers Morgan Uncensored" features Jordan Peterson which I could not watch because at some point I would suf...