Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Succinct

I try to be succinct with my thoughts. Brevity allows me to get to the grain and I prefer that my stream of consciousness reflection be a bit fleshed out before. Posts are for me impressions or sketches and not full blown reports.

On another note I think about how we are almost never satisfied where we are at the moment. The human spirit seems to be always unsettled and trying to bridge the gap towards some desired state. Living this way it seems we are always bound to be less than content.

If happiness doesn't exist, what does is resignation regarding some human baseline that we can accept as the best we can do. It appears that the more choice we are given the more we are apt to be dissatisfied. Maybe it is the effect of embarrassment of riches that perturbs. We want more money but when we get it we worry about how to keep it.

We have no solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Not that simple

When answering questions during a Q&A 8 years ago, Madeline Johnson was very quick to dismiss "crossdressers" as fetishistic i...