Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Of our own making

Many if not most of our dilemmas are self-created. For example, we think we need to choose one among a series of options based on a mental calculation that may be erroneous. But the script of that storyline is so embedded in the psyche that we are not able to see it.

The mind is very powerful and can generate its own logic but one which may be tinged with emotional blockages which keep us from seeing reality. Thus we nay have authored a narrative which permits us from living in an optimal manner.

So we keep second guessing ourselves to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Our history

At this point in my life I can put together all the pieces of my history and make sense of it. I can sit down calmly and examine my actions,...