Tuesday, June 11, 2024

So glad we met

Angele and I have really hit it off. An introspective introvert, she measures her words carefully before she speaks. Like me, she has a limited battery life for socializing and likes crowds about as much as I do.

When I see her at the Cote de Neiges café we both frequent, we sit together and catch up on life and pepper our commentary with where we are philosophically. At 70 she is at the same place and is weary of societal obligation and the pomp that often accompanies it. I love that about her and the repartee we share is filled with nods of agreement.

I am so very glad we met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Song of Bernadette

Composition and voice of exquisite quality and excellence. Headphones please... RIP Leonard Cohen