Saturday, June 1, 2024

The older I became..

The older I became the more authenticity began to gain in importance over being with a partner. I look back and realize that living in pieces wasn't working for me although I tried as hard as I could for many years.

A partner compliments who we are but does not suffocate it. So as I became more entrenched in who I am the choice became easier to the point where today I have openness to the universe but that is all.

I clearly see in my mind's eye what life partnership is meant to be and, while it's not about perfection, it's certainly not about denial of the self where as unique individuals our essence becomes lost.

Otherwise why be with someone at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

When I talk about transition

When I talk about transition I am referring mostly to a mental journey and not a physical one because the latter is far less important.  If ...