Saturday, July 13, 2024

Coffee with Suzan

Tomorrow at 9 am I meet Suzan for coffee. She texted me yesterday and we agreed to a local café we both like.

She is an andropholic transsexual who fully transitioned in her twenties wheras I am gynephilic and sought every possible solution which would avoid me going down the medical transition path. In that regard we do indeed contrast.

But I am not going to talk gender theory with her. Instead we are going to share life experiences and how we each got here knowing it wasn't easy for either of us. At 47 she is old enough to have been unable to escape the slings and arrows of what gender conflicts can bring to a life.

I expect it to be mutually beneficial and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Lunch

I had lunch with Marcela today who is 10 years my junior. She teaches philosophy at the college level and we met during the pandemic while I...