Tuesday, July 30, 2024

My changing focus

This blog has many less readers than my previous one who either don't like what I have to say, no longer relate to where I am in life or are disinterested by the shift in focus and tonality. The change came naturally as I ended my exploration into what to do about my gender dysphoria and my appetite for exploring gender theory subsided a bit.

Instead of 1,000 people a day I might now get 300 but I am so much happier as a person and that clarity of mind is being reflected in my writing. I have always been much more than about my gender issues and my varied interests (especially philosophy and politics) for some time took more of a backseat as I struggled with the biggest challenge of my lifetime.

I know I am direct and not everyone likes that style but I have found that meandering thinking serves no purpose. It doesn't suit me and with my increased clarity and life experience I can see much more sharply through subjects. My intent is never to bruise anyone's feelings but to present things clearly and with a dispassionate tone which focuses on understanding what lies underneath the public mythology. The human condition is so exceedingly complex and varied plus I have never subscribed to group think.

In the end, labeling oneself yields little value if it does not reflect a mitigation plan. In other words, how do you live in harmony and without shame with your difference because without that we will always feel somehow less than. Therefore, maturing fully into who we are involves repatrating all aspects of ourselves especially if there is joy and peace to be found there.

When we find perspective everything becomes balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Insufferable

The latest episode of "Piers Morgan Uncensored" features Jordan Peterson which I could not watch because at some point I would suf...