Saturday, July 27, 2024

Our history

At this point in my life I can put together all the pieces of my history and make sense of it. I can sit down calmly and examine my actions, inactions and thoughts and come to a concensus about what makes me tick.

Understanding ourselves is not necessarily simple because we operate so much on auto pilot that we fail to stop to analyze the why with sufficient introspection.

We all make what we are certain are errors and dwell on them sometimes for years except we cannot for know what might have happened had we not made them. The mind leaps ahead to a romanticized result because it cannot predict what might have been.

Only we can make ourselves content and no person or thing will accomplish what we do with a positive attitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

God only knows