Sunday, August 11, 2024

Disarmed

The suppression of transgender people can build up anger, anxiety, frustration as well as depression and those of us who are older were particularly prone. Mine had to be worked on slowly like defusing a time bomb.

Now I save my frustration for the public which is exceedingly rare since most of my encounters are very pleasant ones. Every so often I will give someone a look when I feel I am getting the once over forcing them to look elsewhere. Some men are exceedingly creepy and some women brazen except they learn about me pretty quick because my eyes can talk.

All this to sat that my time bomb has been disarmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

An unfortunate constant

The current American political climate is an exaggerated version of what is happening elsewhere in the world. The right wing has been radica...