Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Hospital bathroom incident

I read a comment recently on a video on transvestigating (where Contrapoints was a guest) which stayed with me. The poor woman who wrote it was subjected to the limited intelligence and sense of entitlement of a couple of other women the type of which the world will never be rid of.

I have been using the ladies room for decades without incident except last year a lady asked me if I was a transsexual and admitted after I queried her that it was because of my height. Except that I run into women as tall as me all the time some of whom may now endure the new level of scrutiny under the guise of trans panic.

Here is the comment:

"Today I was kicked out of the woman's bathroom by two other women at a hospital because I was accused of being a man. I am a cis woman but have no hair because of illness. It was so dehumanizing, I couldn't do anything to prove that I was a cis woman in the moment. They were looking me up and down as I told them I am a woman as they were analyzing every part of my body. One of them said to the other "I think he might actually be a woman" and the other said "no he isn't". In the end I just left out of embarrassment and used the disabled bathroom"

This is going to happen more often of course as stupidity is often an unfixable trait of some people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

An unfortunate constant

The current American political climate is an exaggerated version of what is happening elsewhere in the world. The right wing has been radica...