Friday, August 23, 2024

Love of self

Loving yourself can sound like you are being conceited but it is important to learn to do it. Our confidence is tied to love and respect for the self and getting there makes us see the world so differently.

Once I had fully embraced my identity the ingredients were all there for love of self. I had the life experience and the knowledge and that final step was what I needed to grow into the best version of myself.

There are still things I want to improve of course but no longer hiding any aspect of myself and being fully transparent has transformed me and made me more mentally mature. The honesty has been like a breath of fresh air with friends only gaining in their respect of me.

We move forward in confidence and learn to love who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

An unfortunate constant

The current American political climate is an exaggerated version of what is happening elsewhere in the world. The right wing has been radica...