Sunday, August 18, 2024

Too old??

Recently I happened upon a video by someone wondering whether they might be too old to still be "crossdressing" which made me think: is this really an intrinsic part of who you are?

The fact that this question was even being asked suggests to me that they might see it more as activity than a way of being. They were my age or older which should have given them plenty of time to ponder over their core identity.

Repeatedly I always seem to go back to the same essential questions regarding gender identity and expression and how they combine in each person which can be complex to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

An unfortunate constant

The current American political climate is an exaggerated version of what is happening elsewhere in the world. The right wing has been radica...