Sunday, September 22, 2024

A full portrait

It can take a while to develop the feminine being that you are especially when you weren't raised as a girl despite having instincts. Poise, confidence, demeanor and sense of style all need to combine so you can be comfortable in the world. Women are going to be your toughest critics as they are more observant than men. 

The women I have befriended and are counted in my circle run in ages from 18 to 90. They are all lovely and have helped me to hone my presentation. How I speak and gesture has been significantly improved thanks to them. 

What one wears is but a small fragment of that full portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Hanging on for dear life

Transphobes need all the ammunition they can get and so they cling to 1980's pseudoscience because no one else has come to their rescue ...