Sunday, June 4, 2023

Our past

As a trans person there is no need to throw out our lived history. Instead we need to repatriate it into our lives to create a whole person who happens to be trans. This is the last refinement step left for me in my journey where I properly fuse everything together into one complete package which includes much of my past that I want to keep.

You have always been the same person on the inside and you just want to stop living like a split personality. Hence the baby isn't thrown out with the bath water simply because you have a new life since many facets of your previous one shaped you and have tremendous value.

In other words, you don't need to build a new foundation if the house is solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Giving people a chance

Over time I stopped being an elitist. When you are hard on yourself you are hard on others which is realized once you drop the weight you ar...