Thursday, July 6, 2023

The rest will come

Interestingly the people who I like getting feedback from the most are girls and young women who will sometimes probe your face on the subway or give you the up and down. I will sometimes catch their eye and smile and they will smile back.

I use this example because once we are comfortable in our skin we give off an aura that people can detect. However when something is off the opposite happens perhaps because we somehow feel like a fraud as we are not yet there in our journey towards who we are.

When I completely stopped looking for outside validation suddenly I was getting much more positive feedback which taught me a valuable lesson about reaching into our core and working on yourself. 

After that, the rest will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Crossing the concourse