Saturday, September 30, 2023

Maturity

I used to think that maturity was always correlated to aging until I saw that it wasn't always true. Today I know people in their thirties who are more emotionally mature than some people in their sixties. That relationship with age is usually there because emotional intelligence should come with life experience and yet some people are more gifted than others to take information in and draw the necessary lessons for their own lives.

Maturing should not mean we lose sense of humor or zest for life but rather that we put everything into more balanced perspective which allows us to see things coming and avoid the pitfalls we used to fall into.

When I was a child I spoke as a child except now I no longer need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

The desert island

I simply love philosophical questions like this one posed by someone who is not in any way gender variant. It is somewhat similar to my prop...