Monday, October 2, 2023

The mother of invention

Backpacks are everywhere and I for one will never go back to other purses except on special occasions. After experiencing sore shoulders over the years carrying a variety of conventional bags it's become a no brainer. Funny how real life brings you down to earth and I am increasingly hard pressed to see younger people without them.

They come in a variety of styles and can be as feminine or masculine as you like. The important thing is that necessity and practicality really do become  the mother of invention when you have to lug something around for hours.

Most of the time give me a backpack and a pair of ballet flats and I'm a happy girl:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Blanket statements

I made a comment on a detransitioner video about how each case is different and what works for some is not the case for all. She was trying ...