Monday, October 2, 2023

Venom

It would be fair to say that I still have a little bit of venom left in my system. This is the last of the clean up I have left because some of us who grew up largely repressing our innate transgender natures have frustration at a sometimes stupid and ignorant world. Therefore as relieved as I am these days I can tell I still have some poison to jettison from my stinger which has largely been poised to strike as I gained experience and saw the world as it truly is.

This last effort may take a while still but I am not worried because compared to my life before this is a small fragment of inconvenience. I write a lot about my disappointments with humanity here (and they are numerous) and yet there are so many wonderful and caring people out there. I just need to focus more on them.

Still, you would be ill advised to get on my wrong side ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Love song