Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Peace

I've always been high intensity although at work people would laud me for my composure. The truth is that, like my father, I was always capping an internal volcano which needed to be held in check lest it erupt; both mind and nervous system whirring along at high capacity.

Today I have never been more relaxed which is due to both removing work stress and, through patient trial and error, having arrived at a more than suitable life situation as a transgender person. As we come to a point of balance we should naturally arrive at a more internally peaceful and harmonious existence.

When something is unresolved we have more tendency to become anxious and depressed which is why no matter our particular situation, we need to get to the root of it before we can come to a place of rest.

This is what I wish for anyone who reads my blog; that you find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Gender Performativity

Judith Butler's theory of gender performativity....