Sunday, December 3, 2023

On point

My daughter and I were conversing last night and she said something which I thought was absolutely on point. She noted that when I was her age the world economic structure was more balanced but societal tolerance was not whereas today, it is the reverse. She was absolutely correct and whereas I could perhaps reflect on a career and home ownership with more confidence, her generation is much less certain about their future.

Their advantage is that they all tolerate and accept each other as they are such that none of them is left in the margins because they don't fit into some artificial imposed social standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

No going back

If gender dysphoria has biological roots then why is there such a concerted effort in some circles to prevent transgender people from treati...