Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Blunt

If I am more blunt today than ever it is because I am more self-assured. However my bluntness is not meant as a weapon as it is merely the way I express myself which might rub some people the wrong way. I write as an explorer and not an entertainer because I want to get to the root of things. So much of our existence is couched in half-truths largely fashioned to spare people the full impact of reality.

Without the burden of stigma my vision has greatly improved over time and my sometimes dry style I attribute to having worked in a challenging profession for many years where walking softly and carrying a big stick was an asset. I can assure you however that my intentions are honorable because I cannot abide by unfair treatment and lies meant to discredit. In particular I have the most sympathy for those who are the most vulnerable to attack.

I just always want to get to the truth hidden behind all that hyperbole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

This was Hartford

Victim to urban sprawl and horrible civic planning. Car culture did not help....