Monday, February 19, 2024

Flawed

Like everyone else I am full of flaws and I try and chip away at them knowing that I will never perfectly succeed. There is too simply too much entropy and chaos in this world to have me perfect a formula which immunizes me from certain reactions.

It's enough to know that we have work to do which hopefully entrenches us in some humility which keeps us away from overly criticizing others. If we did nothing but work on ourselves the world would be a far better place.

Hate breeds in areas where our victimhood keeps us from acknowledging what we have done to feed into our own misery. So we look for outside sources before looking in the mirror which can be far more uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Gender Performativity

Judith Butler's theory of gender performativity....