Thursday, April 4, 2024

Permutations

When Jack Molay and I were speaking recently I asked him if he had ever worn female clothing and he admitted he hadn't. We are within one year of one another in age and yet something I had begun doing by age 4, he had never attempted.

I am now less surprised that he coined the term "Crossdreaming" which is about the concept of identifying with the opposite sex. Finding more affinity with Supergirl than Superman is the reason he wanted to explore what that meant and where it's root might lie. I always wanted much the same understanding..

The last short article I wrote for Crossdreamers (which Jack had recently very kindly translated into Spanish) ended with the conclusion that transgender people exist simply because it is possible that we do. The ingredients are all there and when mixed in the right proportion of childhood experience and biological predisposition, we are the net result.

How those feelings are manifested are also different which is why there are permutations for the kind of outlets and solutions we settle on.

I would be very shocked if it were otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Message in a bottle

Still rocking in his 70's...