Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Sartorial evolution

I've been wearing skirts and dresses all week which I've never been more comfortable in. I see it as being reflective of my current alignment between mind and body. 

Clothing takes on less significance as it becomes part of daily routine even as it continues to provide comfort and validation in a more subdued way. For it is merely an extension of who you are.

When I queried her on the topic the other day, Patricia told me that she goes through cycles of feminine and masculine. One day she might feel very girly while another she wants to be in jeans and a T shirt and work with tools.

Balance.






No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Imperfection

You cannot unsee what you have already seen. After you've lived a while the imperfection of the world perturbs but you also understand i...