Friday, June 21, 2024

Personal style

Most days I wear hoop earrings and when not I typically wear my white pearls.

That is but one example of finding one's style which takes time and certainly morphs over the years. With daily living we develop a routine that works because we don't want to overthink like when we were restricted to the novelty and excitement of outings. If one is retired there is even less reason to dress up so I am always casual but try to add some flair nonetheless.

Living full time didn't change much of anything because I was already well established with what suited my body and what uncomfortable clothing choices do over long periods of time. What little did change was almost entirely psychological.

99 percent psychological.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

When I talk about transition

When I talk about transition I am referring mostly to a mental journey and not a physical one because the latter is far less important.  If ...