Sunday, July 7, 2024

Detour

Here is a lighter detour from my usual heavier fare.

I wear nail polish almost every day and I've noticed how some colors are more chip resistant even within the same brand. I often buy from Yves Rocher and have noticed this problem. Brand to brand there is of course also a noticeable difference.

For example, the red pictured below from Yves Rocher is more resistant than their paler red.

I don't always wear red but I admit to favoring it and when it chips it is of course more distinct than with lighter shades. I've learned to do quick fix ups but will invariably give up on certain colors as women tend to be very observant of these little details and sometimes mention it.

I pay more attention to detail today than ever before while at the same time having relaxed my wardrobe choices since I've never been much of a clothes horse. I think like many modern women in wanting fashion sense coupled with comfort and wearability.

That being said a few quality pieces that you can mix and match with are critical. It is the French woman way :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Insufferable

The latest episode of "Piers Morgan Uncensored" features Jordan Peterson which I could not watch because at some point I would suf...