Thursday, July 11, 2024

Just the ones I can spot

I briefly stopped at Sephora to get one of those mini eyeshadows from their house brand and, sure enough, there was a young gender variant male working there who made no bones about hiding his gender. Besides the immaculately-applied makeup, there was plenty of androgynous mixing going on which of course everyone today completely ignores. Years ago I recall two young transgender women working at this same downtown store both of which exuded plenty of "I don't care what you think" confidence to spare.

If I don't see at least a handful of gender variant youth every day I think there is something wrong and those are just the ones I can spot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Insufferable

The latest episode of "Piers Morgan Uncensored" features Jordan Peterson which I could not watch because at some point I would suf...