Sunday, August 4, 2024

Call

I had a very positive Whattsapp call with Jack Molay this afternoon and we talked about various things including the state of the world and US politics but with respect to transgender people we noted what a massive change it's been since 2008 when he first began Crossdreamers. I know I can barely recognize the world compared to the one I grew up in but even the time span since he began his blog has seen very significant improvements in visibility.

Despite the hardships that transgender people who live openly face daily, it is so much better than when we lived largely in the shadows with the youth today particularly the ones most benefiting from the progress. I see how confident they are and I love them for it.

2 comments:

  1. I love our talks. Maybe we can make a podcast episode one day...

    ReplyDelete

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Two things can be true at once

I typically watch detransitioner content to see how some justify their decisions. There are those who say it just wasn't for them and ma...