Saturday, August 10, 2024

Doing a 180

When I say that we should look for our core identity sometimes the answer can come back as "I am a man who enjoys wearing women's clothes" and be happy with it. There isn't a hierarchy that says we should be something more if we are not.

Not everyone has gender dysphoria and as long as we are happy with our lives it is all that counts.

This is what I refer to when I see people with internal conflicts about being trans. As an example, Ray Williams transitioned for 8 years only to realize he shouldn't have because he was too ashamed to simply admit to being a gender variant male. Today he preaches against transitioners for a reason I do not comprehend since everyone is different. He went from transgender philosopher Rachel to swallowing the Blanchard gospel hook line and sinker and doing a full 180 which almost feels like he is saying "if I'm not legit then no one else is".

This is exactly what I mean when I urge that we think for ourselves and ignore a popular script to find our highly personal answers.

Only we can figure out who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

An unfortunate constant

The current American political climate is an exaggerated version of what is happening elsewhere in the world. The right wing has been radica...