Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Dread

I would love to see a world where people don't feel that the only way to express their cross gender feelings is to surreptitiously film themselves at night on a park bench or in some desolate area away from the public. Fear of this magnitude cannot be healthy even if I understand how terrifying the thought of discovery is for some people as I was there once (minus the filming). This is the perfect way to stunt your growth as a gender variant person and end up with an aberrant psychology fed by constant guilt and shame.

Admittedly the world of gender variance is very broad with the motivations and goals of each person being quite unique. However what we at least want is that fear form much less a part of the equation as from where I sit now 95% of my concerns were entirely unwarranted.

The good news is that younger gender variant people are more likely to live openly and thumb their nose at public opinion. Thank God for it since I can scarcely imagine that we return to a degrading mindset for our psyches where we feel we are doing something wrong and yet we cannot help ourselves which many of my generation suffered in spades. It is a prime way to help feed an unhealthy psychological schema in people which can be very difficult to eradicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Insufferable

The latest episode of "Piers Morgan Uncensored" features Jordan Peterson which I could not watch because at some point I would suf...