Thursday, August 8, 2024

Natural

When things become daily routine I want them to be simple. My makeup is like this which is applied in a minimalist way easily within 10 minutes because I am on auto pilot each morning.

Less is more here and I want just enough to enhance but almost look like I am not wearing any which also feels better on the face. You want to accentuate the features you already have while looking as natural as possible. Not to mention that heavy makeup for daily use looks cakey especially during summer. The last thing we want is to look like a caricature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Lunch

I had lunch with Marcela today who is 10 years my junior. She teaches philosophy at the college level and we met during the pandemic while I...