Sunday, August 4, 2024

Normalized

I lived with a high degree of anxiety all my life which I thought was normal. It's only when you normalize your life and deal with the underlying cause that you understand it wasn't.

Ignoring gender dysphoria is done at one's own peril but it is highly treatable and depending on each person's individual case, a customized formula can be found. If you have it, it's always been there whether acknowledged or not.

If I am calmer today than I have ever been it is because I took things seriously and experimented by slowly testing successive plateaux until a satisfactory one was reached where life attained a level of harmony.

Everything is very much normalized now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Help me die

Life is difficult for many people. When our health is this compromised it can be brutal...